Bigfeet, Double Knitting and the Quest for the Dark Tower
UPDATE 2/4/23: None of these hats are available anymore because this was many years ago. I am thinking about making some double-knit bigfoot hats for this fall though.
Get the FREE bigfoot hat knitting pattern here.
Absolutely go check out my current inventory on Etsy! You can also find my commission status there! If you're interested in patterns, then go to my Ko-Fi page! There are a lot of patterns there that I don't have on Etsy or even on Ravelry and I even offer monthly subscriptions for goodies!
2. Double Knitting
In the meantime, I made a reversible argyle hat and I'm also working on another double knitted hat to get into the groove and make sense of my gauge.
3. Dark Tower
I've got several new Dark Tower items in the shop and I'm working on several more. I needed a break from the Beam Guardian scarves, but don't fret - I'll get to the next one shortly. Interest in them seems to have died down a bit, so I felt I could slow production.
Tower fans, check out the following:
- Eye of the Crimson King Beanie in Hot Pink
- Eye of the Crimson King Beanie in Pastel Pink
- Unfound Hat in Pastels on Gray
- Eye of the Crimson King Beanie with Pom Pom
- Mark of the Eld Laplander **SALE**
- Beam Guardian Scarf - Turtle and Bear
- Beam Guardian Scarf - Elephant and Wolf